Saturday, January 23, 2010

California Dried Fruit Which Tree Should I Plant (southern California)?

Which tree should I plant (southern california)? - california dried fruit

I intend to plant trees around the house. What trees are good for the garden, and they are good for the garden?

I looked on Yahoo Answers, read a few posts but still not my spirit.

I live in Southern California, the weather is very dry and hot, rarely rains. In the front yard, I have the shade of a tree can reduce the heat at home. is not too high, easy to grow evergreen. not to the flower growing fast. I planted some trees in the front yard, one of them near the house (about 10 meters at home, but the right of the session). Well, I'm looking for a maple, eucalyptus (perhaps too high?), Other good options? or am I asking too much? :)

for the garden and planted fruit trees. to an average size (10-20 feet) are still green trees, shade, better flowers. Suggestions?


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment