Saturday, January 23, 2010

Serial Keys Do M&b How Do People Figure Out How To Crack Programs Serial Keys?

How do people figure out how to crack programs serial keys? - serial keys do m&b

I just thought, how do you know how a program works, and deceive as the key to the program to generate work for themselves?

I mean, what are they, what about the figures, accepted the program? How to do this?

I think everything is cool, I like computers and software.

It would be fun to take an application and to really understand how it works. Thats awsome.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder, too, but I'm afraid to put the sad truth is that nobody would ever know .. thats not Asia = [

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that there are industrial espionage and brown envelopes with cash in some cases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is called reverse engineering. You see what's in the program and saw a long list of shows and the range of values.

    ReplyDelete