Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dancing Raisins Hypothesis Dancing Raisins (questions)?

Dancing Raisins (questions)? - dancing raisins hypothesis

I need your help. I have an experience of dance grapes go here, please see.
http://www.elmhurst.edu/ ~ chm / demos / dance ...
I have a question.

Invert a) why some raisins, and when it goes down?

Before that, I would say everything I said in my prediction and hypothesis before I experience.

My prediction: Raisins are likely to float up and down and round, if they fall.

My assumption for this prediction: The mixture of water and bubbles move gasy in cases of raisins "dance" and.

My observation: Bubbles is on irregular surfaces, grapes and raisins started floating deposited. Once the gas was collected at the surface released into the air, the grapes began to flow and everything is repeated until all that the grapes fall to the floor of the glass.

Now you can know all my answers, I have five questions, you can help with my answers and hope you give me.

1. Com What is your prognosisPare your comments?
2. What conclusion can be drawn from the observation?
3. As the support functions for the observation of his hypothesis?
4. Do you think that this experience is sufficient to support the hypothesis? Why?
5. When we experience ourselves from a group, so that the observation will be different, what changes will be and why?

Okay. I finished with my questions. 10 points best answer to the person who gives me the perfect answer to an exam.

Bunnie Bones

1 comment:

  1. Answer: Lack geothermal properties of grapes .. 100%, only 4 good food.

    ReplyDelete