Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stage 4b Pancreatic Cancer Life Expectancy In Stage 4B Pancreatic Cancer W/ Liver, Bladder Metastasis At Diagnosis What Is The Life Expectancy?

In stage 4B pancreatic cancer w/ liver, bladder metastasis at diagnosis what is the life expectancy? - stage 4b pancreatic cancer life expectancy

My uncle 65yr / 50yrs men smoke. It was a golf ball size tumor in the bladder by biopsy after severe jaundice, unbearable pain, which often (noddining chronic fatigue, rapid weight loss about 60 pounds over a period of less than several chair diagnosed month), dark urine, gray, sudden incidence of stomach pain ... Gerd ie, diabetes, etc., and disabling weakness. I stayed with him for, what they've seen, they deteriorate the last 2Mo. How far is it? Can someone with some background information about this topic, I am not a diagnostic opinion or personal experience? I know it's definitely inoperable.

1 comment:

  1. I lost my mother pancreatic cancer 5 years ago.

    4b is a very advanced stage of cancer, ie, it must be for 1-2 years.

    If all doctors recommend palliative care, which would be the best option at this time. Even with the best chemotherapy and radiation therapy, alternative therapies and pain management, living with pancreatic cancer is something we do not want me on my worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete